VIA Rail's train service providing daylight travel through the Canadian Rockies and continuing west through BC's northern Caribou region.
- Jasper National Park
- Touring Class aboard VIA Rail from Jasper to Prince George
Day 1 — Edmonton AB / VIA Rail / Jasper AB
Your tour begins with early morning departure from Edmonton aboard VIA Rail's train Canadian in Economy Class. Enjoy the views from your seat as you pass the wilderness of Alberta and then into the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Early afternoon arrival into Jasper with free time. Overnight Jasper.
Day 2 — Jasper AB / VIA Rail / Prince George BC
This morning enjoy free time to explore Jasper. Take time to visit the Yellowhead Museum, do a little shopping, or simply take in the surrounding majestic mountains as you relax this morning. Early afternoon departure aboard VIA Rail's Jasper to Prince Rupert train in Touring Class. It's comfortable travel in a Panorama train car, providing excellent viewing of the passing scenery, along with hot meal service, served at your seat. Evening arrival into Prince George, and transfer service from rail to hotel completes your day. Overnight Prince George — lunch & dinner included.
Day 3 — Prince George BC
Your tour ends today upon check-out from hotel. Transfer services are provided to take you to the airport for flight home (flight not included).
Ask about extensions and other destinations for this tour. The tour can be taken in either direction.
- 2 nights' accommodation in hotels.
- Transportation and transfers, as described.
- Select sightseeing, activities, and admissions, as described (Seasonal Availability).
- 2 meals: 1 lunch; 1 dinner (Touring Class).
- Not included — any items not listed such as but not limited to Goods & Service Tax and/or Harmonized Sales Tax; meals (other than listed); baggage handling; gratuities; travel insurance; personal expenses; custom tour add-ons.