- VIA Rails train the Canadian travelling from Winnipeg to Toronto
- Sleeper Plus Class or Prestige Class service aboard VIA Rail
- Historic Fort Garry Hotel
- Experience all that VIA Rail has to offer and get the most out of your 3 day rail tour
Day 1 — Winnipeg
Monday / Wednesday / Saturday
Arrive into the city of Winnipeg today. Transfer to hotel for a night stay at the Fort Garry Hotel located just one block from the rail station. Overnight Fort Garry Hotel.
Day 2 — Winnipeg / VIA Rail
Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday
Today is yours to explore the city of Winnipeg. Points of interest include the Manitoba Museum, The Forks, Canadian Museum of Human Rights, and more. Your train adventure begins tonight with travel departing Winnipeg aboard VIA Rail’s train, the Canadian in Sleeper Plus Class or Prestige Class. Whether you choose the comfort of a Sleeper Plus Class private cabin, or Prestige Class accommodations, we are confident your trip will provide you with relaxation, while experiencing all the best that VIA Rail has to offer. Overnight VIA Rail.
Day 3 — VIA Rail
Wednesday / Friday / Monday
Begin your day with full breakfast served in the dining car. Sumptuous dining prepared by professional chefs serving exquisitely prepared meals. Your taste buds will delight in the varied and succulent offerings sure to be a memorable part of your rail experience. Relax in the privacy of your cabin accommodation, and savour the quiet time with friends, family, or new acquaintances. Meet people from all over the world, listen and share stories, a wonderful way to step away from the realities of life, unwind, and reflect. Spend time visiting the Skyline Car, or Park Car, and enjoy 360 degree viewing of the changing landscapes as you move through the rocky Canadian Shield, passing over bridges and by pristine lakes. Overnight VIA Rail. Breakfast, lunch & dinner served in the dining car.
Day 4 — VIA Rail / Toronto
Thursday / Saturday / Tuesday
Arrival into Toronto this morning is completed with full breakfast served in the dining car. Transfer service to airport is available departing every 30 minutes from the rail station.
- 1 night accommodation in hotel
- 2 nights accommodation in VIA Rail’s Sleeper Plus Class or Prestige Class accommodations
- 4 meals — 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Transportation and transfers as described
- Select sightseeing, activities, and admissions as described (Seasonal Availability)
- Not included — any items not listed such as but not limited to Goods & Service Tax and/or Harmonized Sales Tax; meals (other than listed); baggage handling; gratuities; travel insurance; personal expenses; custom tour add-ons.