Travel round trip aboard VIA Rail's Corridor train service from Toronto to Quebec City and enjoy Business or Economy Class service.
- Sightseeing Tour of Quebec City
- Premiere Upgrade includes historic Fairmont Chateau Frontenac
Day 1 — Toronto / VIA Rail / Quebec City
VIA Rail offers two classes of service for your journey to Quebec City; Business and Economy Class, both providing comfortable efficient service to take you to your destination, beautiful Quebec City. Private transfer service takes you from rail station to hotel in Quebec City, where you can relax in style and comfort within the historic walls of Old Quebec. 2 meals served aboard VIA Rail (Business Class). Overnight Quebec City
Day 2 — Quebec City
Get to know Quebec City a little better with a morning sightseeing tour. Experience the European charm of the first French settlement in North America. This is your chance to visit history first hand. The Latin Quarter, Plains of Abraham, Ramparts, world famous Château Frontenac, National Assembly, Basilica, City Hall, Place-Royale, Citadelle and a glimpse of modern Quebec City are the perfect introduction to the city. Afternoon at leisure for personal exploration of this cosmopolitan city. Overnight Quebec City
Day 3 — Quebec City / VIA Rail / Toronto
Morning at leisure then enjoy private transfer service to rail station for return trip home aboard VIA Rail's Corridor service. 2 meals served aboard VIA Rail (Business Class).
Need more time in Quebec City? Our professional Tour Consultants are happy to add in more time to make your travel arrangements perfect for you.
- 2 nights' accommodation in hotels.
- Transportation and transfers, as described.
- Select sightseeing, activities, and admissions, as described (Seasonal Availability).
- 4 meals (Business Class).
- Not included — any items not listed such as but not limited to Goods & Service Tax and/or Harmonized Sales Tax; meals (other than listed); baggage handling; gratuities; travel insurance; personal expenses; custom tour add-ons.